Monday 29 April 2013

Roots, beer, clothes for the boy

 
On the road into G's hometown is this. This is the Primus brewery.
 
 


Where they make, among other things, Primus beer: 
 
 
 
 
Among the other things they make is apparently promotional t-shirts. Remember this? :




G's dad still lives in G's hometown, and every now and again he'll go to some sort of social event / fundraiser and buy a tombola ticket. If he wins, which he seems to do with great frequency, he may well donate his prize to us. I must say here that the prizes are often less good than this one. But this XXL men's t-shirt - well I saw G about to politely refuse it, and had to intervene.

I mean, couldn't he see the potential?




It had toddler rock star potential!


 

 

 
 
Is he not adorably, absolutely, mini Jon Bon Jovi? I'm probably biased or something, but seriously - I could actually EAT him.
 
(Pattern is the sleeveless skater dress bodice, size 3-4, lengthened).

3 comments:

  1. Rock on Theo! You are livin' on a prayer! (and mama's cool clothes ideas!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I use the bodice for my sleeveless tanks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! When's his first concert? I am sure you have the perfect outfit in mind for backing vocals Loïs.. - Sofie

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be anonymous or unpleasant!